HP Reverb G2 – With Controllers
Realistic graphics. immersive audio. Excellent performance and tracking. HPs revolutionary headset, which was created in association with Valve and Microsoft, offers a more immersive experience. Comfortable ergonomically constructed.
The HP Reverb G2 offers superior resolution and completely immersive spatial audio thanks to the use of Valve’s industry-leading lenses and speakers.
- With compatibility between Windows Mixed Reality and SteamVR, smooth access to all things VR is now possible.
• Valve’s new lenses offer improved clarity over prior generations. Additionally, interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment enables you to adjust for lens width.
• With the help of four cameras and inbuilt position detection sensors, you can now monitor more of your arm movement.
• The upgraded 6-meter cable, which connects directly to the headset, is now shorter, lighter, and longer than ever, giving you more space to move around.
• Enjoy a premium audio experience with speakers from Valve, a leader in the field. The 10mm offset from the ear allows for a more comfortable fit.
- Dual LCD display with a 2.89-inch diagonal and pulse backlighting.
Resolution: 4320 x 2160 pixels total, or 2160 x 2160 pixels each eye.
- RGB-based pixels. 90 Hz refresh rate at suggested system specifications.
- Viewing angle: 114 degrees.
2 front-facing cameras and 2 side-facing cameras are used for tracking. Windows Mixed Reality inside/outside 6 DOF motion tracking, an accelerometer, a magnetometer, and other sensors.The HP Reverb uses a DisplayPort 1.3, USB 3.0 type C, and a power adaptor for it to run, if you are going to run it off your PC please ensure you have these connections available.Two cables are required: a power adapter and a 6m 2-in-1 (DisplayPort 1.3 + USB 3.0 Type C) cable (for use when USB-C does not have power delivery). Adapter from Mini DisplayPort to Full-size DisplayPort
What You need : You have to install all games on your PC, (if you are not renting one of our preconfigured gaming PCs), and you will need a Steam account & Steam VR is needed.
What else is needed? PC with at a minimum a Nvidia RTX 2070 graphics card. Internet access (via cable or Wifi) is needed to download programs and most apps require some form of connection to the internet.